Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SJ 14b – Bubble Diagram of dream house

      As for my dream house, I plan to build it on an even ground facing the lake with only single floor. This is because I can have a 360 degree view every morning and evening on the beautiful scenery of the lake to relax my mind so that I can get inspiration from the nature on design.

      For the interior of the house, I will put in a hall with a family photo on wall, Olympic-sized swimming pool, Indoor garden, golf course, backyard as the observation deck and ballroom. The house itself will consist of 1 master bedroom, 1 guest room and 2 rooms for children. As for the roof, I will make it more Malaysian style and focuses on wind ventilation and allowance of the penetration of sunlight to save energy.

Bubble Diagram

1 comments:

Pou Leen said...

hahahaha... LOL! Who doesn't want a house like that? XD

Post a Comment