Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SJ 02c

  The task given this time is to sketch 3 objects, 1 perspective with the strokes learnt previously to be applied on the sketches. Below are my sketches drawn.

7hki-0001

   The sketch above is a cup where I  have applied different types of strokes including Zig-zag, Cross-hatching, Short dashes and Scribbles. These strokes are used to highlight the shadow on the cup to further show the direction of light. For the shadow of the cup, I have used short dashes.

7lkf-0001

   The sketch above is a hat. For this sketch, I had applied short dashes to show the effect of curving inward. For the ribbon that is tied around the hat, I used Continuous and Scribbles. And for the shadow, I used the combination of Zig-zag and Cross-hatching.

724d-0001

   The sketch above shown is onion. I have applied Zig-zag on the part where the skin is tear off. Besides, I used lines too to emphasis the effect of smoothness of the outer layer of onion.

7hk-0001

   The sketch above shows a wooden house with a tree located in front of it. For the roof of the house, i have applied Cross-hatching technique. For the wall, I have applied Continuous, Short dashes and Scribbles to enhance the feeling of wooden house. Besides, i have applied all the strokes on the tree to imply the theme of nature as i want to show the complication of the tree branches. As for the background ,  i used Zig-zag to show the distance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment